Monday, June 28, 2010

Party Pineapple

“Always do the things you fear the most. Courage is an acquired taste, like caviar.”
– Erica Jong

Try as I might, I have never acquired a taste for caviar!  …bleck!  :?


 

Party Pineapple
4″ x 4″ x 1.5″ Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas

This little painting was fun!  This is the second of three for the Art House Co-op “The Canvas Project 3″.   I received 3 words to paint onto 3 canvases.  My words are Oboe, Pineapple and Dive.  I showed you my oboe here.




About Erica Jong

Erica Jong, the American author who made a splash with the sexual frankness of her first novel, Fear of Flying, has written several works of fiction as well as nonfiction books, including the autobiographical Fear of Fifty. She was born in New York in 1942 and now splits her time between New York City and Weston, Connecticut. She has been married four times and has one daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment