Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Happy Yellow House with a Chipper Red Roof

“Whether we have ten days or ten years or thirty years, now, here, in this moment, we are learning that life is precious.”
– Robert Raines

I like that!

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

A Happy Yellow House – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor & Sharpie

Yes… It’s another white house that got colorized in Bethville.  he he  The photo came from the Reference Image Library at WetCanvas.  I love architecture!  I wish I had realized that when I was younger.  I might have liked being an architect.  But, for now, I’ll be a house painter in stead.  :)

About Robert Raines

I manage corporate Internet marketing, content, strategy & social media at Chevron. Previously, I ran product management at E-Loan, led acquisition marketing at Pacific Bell Wireless, and brand-managed food brands at Quaker Oats. I’m a dad, husband, son, amateur photographer and videographer, folk music lover, 4-chord guitarist, and coffee geek, not in any particular order. This site represents my personal thoughts, opinions and ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment