Thursday, June 28, 2012

I smell Bird Seed! ATC – 2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor ans Sharpie

“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
– Albert Einstein

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

I smell Bird Seed!  ATC – 2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor ans Sharpie

I didn’t have anything new to show you today, so I grabbled a little squirrel from an ATC swap I was in a while back.

I’ve already been out putting graphics on a Semi.  It’s smouldering hot, so any outside jobs have to be done before 8:30 am.  I have done one outside job every morning this week.  Next week promises to be just as hot.

My heart goes out to the people in Colorado, Utah and Florida.  Fires and floods are so awful!  There are fires in Utah that are getting very close to Delta, the town I went to high school in.  They have already evacuated the nearby town of Oak City.   We used to camp out in the Oak City canyon when I was young.  I hope everybody will be okay.  I still have very good friends there and they are pretty scared.  I also lived in Denver and Alamosa, Colorado when I was a kid, so the fires are all around my old neck of the woods.  Be safe out there!

About Albert Einstein

The brilliant physicist Albert Einstein became an international icon for his groundbreaking theory of relativity. He was born in Germany in 1879 and began his seminal work while at the Swiss Patent Office. He later fled the Nazi regime, moving to the United States to teach at Princeton. In 1921, he won the Nobel Prize. He declined Israel’s invitation to become its president, saying he lacked the necessary people skills. He died in 1955.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment