Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby Elephant

“Just remember… people are like sticks of dynamite;  the power’s on the inside, but nothing happens until the fuse gets lit.”
Mac Anderson



Baby Elephant
7″ x 11″ Watercolor and Ink on Fabrino Hot Press Paper

Since I am digging into the archives this week, I thought I’d share this odd little painting.  It’s some of my experimental painting.    I was digging through art books and one of them led me to use salt and a little alcohol for the affects I got here.  I remember it being fun!  :)


MAC ANDERSON is the founder of Simple Truths and Successories, Inc., the leader in designing and marketing products for motivation and recognition. These companies, however, are not the first success stories for Mac. He was also the founder and CEO of McCord Travel, the largest travel company in the Midwest, and part owner/VP of sales and marketing for Orval Kent Food Company, the country’s largest manufacturer of prepared salads.

His accomplishments in these unrelated industries provide some insight into his passion and leadership skills. He also brings the same passion to his speaking where he speaks to many corporate audiences on a variety of topics, including leadership, motivation and team building.
 
I love Simple Truths books.  I have 10 of them and they’re awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment