Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Puppy Puzzle

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.”
John Wooden

 

Puppy Puzzle
5″ x 7″ Acrylic on Wooden Puzzle

I think this puzzle will probably get something else.  Remember when I said that about the Innocent Cat?    he he  That cat became quite a hit on facebook.

I had the most amazing flight last night!  I did a bunch of really good landings and I feel a solo coming.    Then this morning I got word that I am the official sign company for Carlton Landing.  I am thrilled about that!  It is a wonderful opportunity and I am very blessed!  Whoo-Hoo!!

I love this big wonderful life!!! :)


In looking for a biography on John Wooden, I discovered that he was an amazing person with a long, rich history.  All of the biographies were really long, so please click on the links here for more info.  He said some incredible things in his life, such as:

“Be true to yourself.
Make each day your masterpiece.
Help others.
Drink deeply from good books.
Make friendship a fine art.
Build a shelter against a rainy day.
Pray for guidance and give thanks for your blessings every day.”

John Robert Wooden
Born: 1910-10-14
Birthplace: Hall, Indiana
Race: White
Religion: Protestant
Field: Basketball
Famous for: Winningest-ever college coach
John Wooden Offical Website:
http://www.coachjohnwooden.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment