Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Frog Collection – Product Mock Ups

“Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.”
– Colette



Frog Collection
Mock Ups for Art Licensing

For all of the art I’m taking to Atlanta, I have done these mock up pages, showing what the art may look like on their products.  This one is pretty simple, because I didn’t make any patterns, icons or borders for the frogs.    I found myself running out of time and getting everything into Photoshop CS5 is very time consuming.  I am taking 16 collections and some loose art, along with my new brochures and business cards.

Now, if they just don’t cancel my flight and my hotel is still open.  *sigh*  It’s a good thing I am taking my sense of humor with me.  :)

See you on Monday!

About Colette

Colette was the pen name of Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette, the French author acclaimed for her intimate, lyrical novels, including Chéri and The Vagabond. Born in Burgundy in 1873, she moved to Paris in 1893 when she married Henri “Willy” Gauthier-Villars, who locked her in a room and demanded that she write. After their divorce, she became a music-hall performer and continued to write. During World War I, she converted her second husband’s estate into a hospital for the wounded. She died in 1954.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment