Friday, January 21, 2011

Rainbow Bird

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, but only saps today of its strength.”
– A. J. Cronin



Rainbow Bird
Watercolor & Sharpie

Yay!  I got up my driveway this morning!  I worked at home yesterday, but it’s still a little worrisome when I can’t get to the sign shop.   I don’t want to miss anything.  :)

About A. J. Cronin

Archibald Joseph Cronin, the Scottish novelist who wrote as A. J. Cronin, had a full career as a doctor before turning to fiction. He was born in 1896, worked as a Royal Navy surgeon during World War I, and later was appointed Medical Inspector of Mines in Wales. Some of his most famous books are The Citadel, The Keys of the Kingdom, and Pocketful of Rye. His works were known to reflect both his religious beliefs as a Roman Catholic and his medical training. He died in 1981.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment