Thursday, January 6, 2011

Skippy - Frog Painting

“Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

What a great Quote!  It’s that type of thinking that has kept me flying. 




Skippy
2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor

I can be fairly certain that I made up this froggie’s coloring.  I just really love purple critters.  he he he

I did much better on my instrument training yesterday, so I’m going to do it again today, then fly around by myself for a while.  How fun is that?  It’s going to be 59 degrees and sunny!  If the plane didn’t cost so much per hour, I’d fly all day!  :D

About F. Scott Fitzgerald

Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald, who wrote as F. Scott Fitzgerald, is best known for his novel The Great Gatsby. He was born in St. Paul in 1896. Fear of mortality spurred him to write the novel This Side of Paradise while in the Army. It was rejected twice by Scribner’s before they finally published it. His wife Zelda’s schizophrenia was the basis for his novel Tender Is the Night. After they separated, he moved to Los Angeles and wrote screenplays for studio films. He died in 1940.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment