Monday, March 25, 2013

Cross Roads Coffee Shop – Watercolor ATC

“It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.”
– Franklin D. Roosevelt

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Cross Roads Coffee Shop – 2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor ATC

This is a cute little coffee shop I found on Google Street View.  The part that is really weird about it is that there was a huge sign that said coffee on the side of the building.  I didn’t realize I forgot to add it until I was nearly done painting this….. and I am a sign lady!!  I have owned my sign shop for 21 years!!  I forgot the sign?   What’s up with that????  :D

About Franklin D. Roosevelt

Four-term American president Franklin Delano Roosevelt, known as FDR, pulled America out of the Great Depression and led the country during World War II. He was born in New York in 1882. His political career halted when a bout of polio paralyzed him from the waist down, but after learning to walk with leg braces, he became governor of New York and then president. His New Deal initiatives included Social Security, jobs programs, and collective bargaining. He died in 1945.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment