Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Invitation Postcard for Kansas City Show

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
– William James

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

My Postcard for KC Show

I made this postcard to do my own mailing prior to Kansas City show.  I have developed a list of potential customers from the KC area, plus my regular mailing list.  I’d love to have lots of sales while I’m there, so I’m being proactive.  I have done this for shows at The Main Street Studio here in Eufaula, and it brought people to the show.  The back has all of my info, so I can give them away at the show, too.   My QR code is on them, too, so they can scan it with a smart phone and go right to my website.  :D

About William James

American psychologist and philosopher William James, brother to author Henry James, wrote voluminously during his life, exploring a range of issues from a theory of emotion to a philosophy of history. He was born in New York on January 11, 1842 and wanted to be an artist, but his father disapproved. He obtained a medical degree but felt unsatisfied and depressed, leading to a crisis that he called his soul sickness. After this turning point, he began his fulfilling second career. He died on August 26, 1910.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment