Friday, March 1, 2013

The Elk and the Magpie – Watercolor Postcard

“Change is a part of the flow of life. Sometimes we’re frustrated because change seems slow in coming. Sometimes, too, we’re resistant to a change that seems to have been thrust upon us. We must remember that change, in and of itself, neither binds us nor frees us. Only our attitude toward change binds or frees.”
Anonymous

YEAH!!

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

The Elk and the Magpie – Watercolor Postcard

The photo for this painting was provided by Crias at WetCanvas.  I painted it when I was in Idaho in 2011.    I’m still working on the little painting of the character houses.   I’m loving how it looks so far.  I’ll share it on Monday, hopefully.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment