Friday, March 8, 2013

Wine, Anyone? A watercolor Painting

“Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value in your life.”

–Christiane Northrup, M.D.
 
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Wine, Anyone?
 
Here’s another one from the archives.  In 2011, I used a photo from the WetCanvas Reference Image Library for this one.  Monday, I’ll have another new painting for you.  Have a great weekend!
 
Christiane Northrup, M.D. 
 
From her website:  As a physician, author, mother, inspirational speaker, and pioneer in women’s health, I’ve dedicated my life to teaching women how to flourish.
Health isn’t just the absence of disease. It’s being physically and emotionally able to live joyfully and in alignment with your deepest self. You have the ability to build health every day. Just be open to new ideas and to adopting new habits.
I designed this Web site to help you enjoy vibrant health. Read my blog, the hundreds of articles in Health Wisdom A-Z, the Health Centers and my newsletter archives. Listen to recordings of my Internet radio show, or download podcasts and video clips, prepared just for this site.
Flourishingly yours,
CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP, M.D.
p.s. Stay connected by signing up for my newsletter and joining my Facebook community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment