Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter from the Easter Cows

“I searched through rebellion, drugs, diet, mysticism, religion, intellectualism, and much more, only to find that truth is basically simple and feels good, clear and right.”
– Armando “Chick” Corea

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Easter Cows – Happy Easter!!

Somebody got into the Easter egg dye!  Oh my!  That reminds me of a story.  (I know… weird, huh?)  Stop me if you’ve heard this already.

When I first started my sign company, 21 years ago, I created my brand by wearing overalls every day.  I had all kinds of overalls, short and long.  One Easter, I died all my white overalls different colors.   It was fun!  Well, the overalls went away 13 years ago when the hubby started doing all the laundry.  He couldn’t stand the sound of the buckles in the dryer.  I was happy to give them up because I haven’t done 2 loads of laundry in 13 years!  Yes, he’s a jewel!!  :D

About Armando “Chick” Corea

Armando “Chick” Corea, the American jazz pianist best known for his composition “Spain,” epitomizes experimentation in jazz, incorporating sounds from classical, rock, and flamenco traditions. He was born on June 12, 1941 in Massachusetts. Son of a jazz trumpeter, he began playing piano at age four. He dropped out of Julliard to learn by doing. He played on the seminal Miles Davis Bitches Brew recording, and formed his own jazz fusion group in the early 1970′s. He founded his own record label in 1992.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment