Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby Shoes

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion.”
– Abraham Lincoln



Baby Shoes
2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor ATC

Awwww, those are some itty bitty shoes.  :)


Is anybody working on their self portrait  for Linda Halcomb’s End of Summer Challenge?  I have painted 3 little attempts and the public opinion is that they do NOT look like me at all.  I need to re-think this and maybe paint my foot.  :D


About Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln, the American president remembered as Honest Abe, is renowned for his strong leadership during the Civil War and for ending slavery in the United States. He was born in a Kentucky cabin in 1809. He taught himself law and passed the Illinois bar in 1837, the same year he first spoke out against slavery. The Southern states seceded in response to his election to the presidency in 1860. Lincoln was assassinated in 1865, mere days after General Robert E. Lee surrendered to end the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment