Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Pink Shoes

“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”
– Bertrand Russell

Boy, isn’t that the truth!

 

Little Pink Shoes
2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor ATC


Anyone have a feeling that I’m stuck on pink mode?  :D

I am going to ban myself from the internet today.  OMG!!  Yes, I am so busy at work and I can always find too many things that interest me.  I get some really good email.  One quick check of my email can lead to an hour of blog browsing or art cruising.  A glance at who’s writing on my facebook wall can distract me, too.  It’s so easy to pop over to see what my niece has been up to, or my big brother.  *sigh*

Just for one day, I am going to resist.  Well, I have pending sign quotes, so I will check email for sign related messages…. but that’s it!!  ha ha ha

I’m going to buckle down and find my reserve of self discipline.  :)

I’m missing you already!

About Bertrand Russell

British philosopher Bertrand Russell was greatly responsible for the shift toward logical analysis among philosophers; he introduced rigorous scientific methodology to the field and was best known for his books Principia Mathematica and The Principles of Mathematics. He was born in 1872 to an aristocratic English family but raised by a strict paternal grandmother after his parents died young. He won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1950. Albert Einstein collaborated with him on a manifesto calling for nuclear disarmament. He died in 1970.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment