Thursday, November 18, 2010

Masters Study – Edward Hopper, Lighthouse at Two Lights 1929

“You get what you reward.  Be clear about what you want to get and systematically reward it.”
–Bob Nelson



Masters Study – Edward Hopper, Lighthouse at Two Lights 1929
2.5″ x 3.5″ watercolor ATC

I really became a big Edward Hopper fan during this exchange.  Here is a link to the original Hopper painting.  In looking back at them now, mine seems much lighter than his, but that’s okay.  It was so fun to do.  (Imagine that…. me having fun! :D )

I got today’s quote from my little book by Gary Ryan Blair, “Goals – The Ten Rules for Achieving Success“.  I cannot be sure which Bob Nelson he was quoting, so I don’t have an author’s bio for you today.  I found Bob Nelson quotes from a motivational speaker,  a comedian,  and a host of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment