Friday, November 26, 2010

Thank You Note from my Beach Series

“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
– Ursula K. Le Guin



Thank You Note from my Beach Series
Photoshop CS5 Product Mock Up

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I enjoyed a day with friends and it was great!

Here is another one of my little product mock ups.  It’s a very slow process, from painting each little individual icon, then scanning it in, cleaning it up, removing the background and creating patterns and borders.

I have no prior experience with Photoshop CS5, but Tara Reed has published some great ebooks and videos, which I am using to learn and create these little mock ups.    She uses CS3, but I found the CS5 at a really good price at Buy.com.  I am such a babe in the woods in that program, but I’m trying very hard to enjoy the journey.  :D

About Ursula K. Le Guin

American writer Ursula K. Le Guin’s beautifully crafted, lyrical novels transcend the science fiction and fantasy genres; her books have been finalists for the Pulitzer Prize and have won the National Book Award and the Pushcart Prize, among many other honors. She was born in Berkeley in 1929, met her husband in Paris, and settled in Oregon to raise her family. Her best known novels include The Dispossessed, The Left Hand of Darkness, and The Earthsea Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment