Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Patchwork Christmas Collection 1 – Plate

“If you’re going through a tough time during this holiday season, and you’re finding it difficult not to be sad, reach out and do something kind for someone in need.  It’s amazing how much better you’ll feel!”
–Beth Parker



Patchwork Christmas Collection 1 – Plate

Woo Hoo! Now you can see a little sample of what I have been up to for the last month or so.  I painted a bunch of little Patchwork Christmas Icons, then put them all, individually into Photoshop CS5.  They each become layers and then patterns.  It takes a lot of work to get to this point and I have a whole bunch of different images to work with.  I have everything from fish to dogs in my little portfolio, just waiting for me to turn them into patterns.

I really think my art is meant to be licensed and I won’t stop until it’s a reality!    Weeeee! I’m in for an exciting new ride!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment