Monday, November 8, 2010

Masters Study – Ferndinand Loyen Du Puigaudeau

“Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to do what they want to do.”
– Kathleen Winsor



Masters Study – Ferndinand Loyen Du Puigaudeau
2.6″ x 3.5″ Watercolor & Gouache ATC

This one was really hard, if I remember correctly.  I couldn’t find a link for the original painting by Ferndinand Loyen Du Puigaudeau.   I have a copy, but if I post it here, Facebook will pick it up in my automatic feed and I don’t want any misunderstandings.  If you want to see the original, I can email it to you.  If you can find it, please put a link in your comment.  How weird is that?

But… while looking for it, I saw many of his other paintings that I would love to try.  :)

About Kathleen Winsor

American author Kathleen Winsor is best known for the racy historical novel, Forever Amber, which made a huge splash when it was first published in 1944, selling 100,000 copies the first week. It was banned in 14 states for its sexual content. The ensuing debate contributed to the loosening of restrictions that allowed works by D. H. Lawrence and Henry Miller to be published in the US. Winsor wrote a number of other novels, none as successful. She was born in 1919 and died in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment