Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Annie the Dog

“Before you agree to do anything that might add even the smallest amount of stress to your life, ask yourself: What is my truest intention? Give yourself rime to let a ‘yes’ resound within you. When it’s right, I guarantee your entire body will feel it.”
– Oprah Winfrey

 Copyright Beth Parker Art 2011

Annie – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor & Sharpie

Another photo reference by Just Chaos at WetCanvas.  Jean has the greatest animals.  This is her dog Annie.  She has a hairless cat, a  bull terrier, a greyhound, a mule and many more that I can’t remember.   She finds beauty in all the animals the world might be missing out on.  It’s so fun when she hosts the WDE (weekend drawing event).  :)

I love today’s quote, especially this time of year.  We are all out bustling around, trying to do a million things at once.  I started my shopping in October and just need to wrap and make the trek to the post office.  Christmas card envelopes are addressed, but that’s as far as I have gotten on that project.  I am trying not to stress myself out this year, as I have in previous years.  So far, so good.  :D

Oprah Winfrey

Through the power of media, Oprah Winfrey has created an unparalleled connection with people around the world. As supervising producer and host of the top-rated, award-winning The Oprah Winfrey Show, she has entertained, enlightened and uplifted millions of viewers for the past two decades. Her accomplishments as a global media leader and philanthropist have established her as one of the most respected and admired public figures today.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/pressroom/Oprah-Winfreys-Official-Biography#ixzz1flUzujpa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment