Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chaos

“A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.”
–George Moore

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2011

Reign of Chaos – 4″ x 4″ Watercolor & Sharpie

This is another pet of Jean’s (Just Chaos) from WetCanvas.  This is an older photo of Chaos as a puppy.

Well, I guess I have resisted long enough.  It’s time to put the Christmas tree up in my sign shop lobby.  I have been so busy that I have been putting it off.  It’s a cute little tree and it will probably put me into the spirit of the holidays.  :)

George Augustus Moore (24 February 1852 – 21 January 1933) was an Irish novelist, short-story writer, poet, art critic, memoirist and dramatist. Moore came from a Roman Catholic landed family who lived at Moore Hall in Carra, County Mayo.   He originally wanted to be a painter, and studied art in Paris during the 1870s. There, he befriended many of the leading French artists and writers of the day.
Source:  Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment