Monday, April 22, 2013

Little French 4" x 6" Painting

“When you own your own imperfections and you embrace your life, you become a better person.  Life is about turning obstacles into pedestals.”
Dodinsky

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Little French Postcard in Color

I finally finished this one.  It was fun!

It’s countdown to Kansas City for me, so I’m going to be pretty busy the next few days.  Thursday morning, I head north for my six hour drive to Overland Park, KS.  I made the trip two years ago to visit my step-mom,  and it was a pleasant drive.  I’ll be spending a little time with her on Friday.   Fun!

Dodinsky is the author of the upcoming inspirational and reflective gift book IN THE GARDEN OF THOUGHTS, scheduled to be released Spring of 2013 by Sourcebooks Publishing(It’s out.  Get your copy here.)

His intent was simply to share his reflections about life in order to help heal the wounds inflicted by life’s troubles. At the time, the man known by his readers as Dodinsky had no idea that within months of starting his blog In The Garden of Thoughts, thousands of readers would find healing through the modest words he planted.  More at dodinsky.com

I’m so excited!  My pre-ordered copy of In The Garden of Thoughts arrived Friday.  It’s wonderfully illustrated by Amanda Cass and it’s just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment