Friday, April 19, 2013

Versace Home Painted in Pink Watercolor

“Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments, but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.”
– Joseph Addison

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Versace Home in Pink

Again, I am posting an older painting.  Yes, I’m busy, busy, busy.  Yesterday was a day full of new orders at the sign shop.  I’m blessed and amazed at how much business is coming in these days.   I wish I was 35 again, with all that stamina and energy.  :D

The photo of the white building I painted this from was by my friend, Helen, at WetCanvas.   This home was on the market for $125 million!  I wonder if it sold?

About Joseph Addison

 

English politician and writer Joseph Addison is remembered as a cofounder, along with his friend Richard Steele, of The Spectator, one of the first magazines to cover literature and manners. He was born on May 1, 1672 in Wiltshire. He spent four years traveling in Europe, studying politics and writing poetry, and became a Commissioner of Appeals on his return to England. His shyness made public office difficult. His most famous work is the play Cato, a tragedy about ancient Rome. He died on June 17, 1719.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment