Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yes... the kitty is Pink - 4" x 6" Watercolor Postcard

“Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn’t permanent.”
– Jean Kerr

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Colorful Kitty – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor Postcard

I did this little painting last May, from a photo by Lotsofmoggies at WetCanvas.   I’m working on another Eufaula painting, but it won’t be done for a while, so I hope you don’t mind the older work.
I’m getting a bit of a late start this morning because my darling hubby took me to breakfast.  :)

About Jean Kerr

Comedic American author Jean Kerr is known for her wry take on married life in the suburbs in such books as How I Got to Be Perfect and Please Don’t Eat the Daisies, which was turned into both a movie and a TV series. She was born in Pennsylvania on July 10, 1922. She often collaborated on plays with her husband, drama critic Walter Kerr. She also wrote a number of plays by herself, including the extremely successful Mary, Mary, which ran for nearly 1,600 performances. She died on January 5, 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment