Monday, April 15, 2013

Some Fun Little Technicolor Cows – 5″ x 7″

“There is a sense of exhilaration that comes from facing head-on the hard truths and saying, ‘We will never give up. We will never capitulate. It might take a long time, but we will find a way to prevail.’”
– Jim Collins
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Technicolor Cows – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor and Black Ink

That was fun!  I’m going through building portrait withdrawal, I think.  My mind went a little crazy here, but I had a good time.  All of it is watercolor except the black.  Yeah, I have some tiny brushes and a great light.

Only 10 more days until I head to Kansas City.  All the sudden, I am realizing how much I have left to do.  I have all the paintings done and framed, but still have to wire all the frames.   Most of my postcard mailing has gone out and I have postcard prints boxed.   Hotel is booked and jeep is clean on the inside.  Hmmmm, I guess I’m further along than I thought.  :)

Now to whip the sign shop into shape.  I’ve been crazy busy and working 66 hours a week.  (not counting painting and framing)  I am very blessed to be so busy, but I’m actually looking forward to a few days off.

About Jim Collins

American business guru Jim Collins has written or cowritten four books, including the instant classic Built to Last, which spent more than six years on the Business Week best-seller list, and Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t, which became a New York Times best seller. He was raised in Boulder, Colorado. After seven years teaching at Stanford University’s business school, he founded a research laboratory to examine companies and why they succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment