Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Would you buy a used car from this alpaca?

“What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.”
–Yiddish Proverb

“Need a good cleanse on the inside?  Find a funny friend.  Have dinner with someone who makes you laugh out loud.  See a movie that makes you laugh ’til you cry.  You need a bath!  On the inside.”
Vickie Hitzges, Author of Attitude is Everything

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Herb the Alpaca – Are you Smiling Yet?

I painted this alpaca some time ago.  I call him Herb, because he looks like a Herb and a used car salesman.   (He also looks like he may have really bad breath!)  Would you buy a used car from this alpaca?  I don’t think so.  But I hope he brightened up your morning.  :)

The painting went to some folks who raise alpacas.

This morning, the clock and my daylight lamp in the studio both quit at the same time.  What are the chances of that happening.  Rather than see it as an omen that my day is going to be crummy, I see it as an opportunity to avoid things with electricity and batteries today.  I think I’ll get a lot done and have a really amazing day.  I hope you do, too!

Vicki Hitzges

Motivational Speaker, Former Television Host, & Corporate Publicist

Vicki Hitzges’s energy and humor encourage audiences to relax, laugh, and listen.  Vicki Hitzges is recognized as a CSP, Certified Speaking Professional, a title designated to less than 7% of the speakers who belong to the International Federation for Professional Speakers.  Vicki Hitzges polished her communication skills hosting television news and talk shows at Dallas TV affiliates for Fox, CBS, ABC, and the NBC affiliate in Corpus Christi, Texas, where she won a National Press Club Headliner Award for outstanding reporting ability.  Vicki Hitzges is represented for lectures by Leading Authorities, Inc., based in Washington, D.C.  More….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment