Thursday, April 7, 2011

Heron Twins

“If you have integrity, nothing else matters.  If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.”
–Alan Simpson

I agree with that quote so much!  We should value and hold dear our integrity at all times.



Heron Twins – 2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor ATC

“We’re Helen and Helga, the heron twins.  The thing we like best about spring are our new stilettos.    Of course, they are not very practical in our usual habitat, so we had this portrait done before we ruined them.  Helga has a weird fixation with green, even though it clashes with every feather on he skinny little body.  But who cares…. we love spring!”

This little ATC went to Elaine in Charleston, SC.

I certainly painted these girls walking on water, didn’t I?  he he he

Back in the day, when I was a young businesswoman in California, I lived in high heels.  Now I can’t walk in any heels higher than 2″.  I have to admit…. I really love my flip flops.  Living and working in a lake resort town gives me permission to wear them every day, when it’s warm enough.    I recently watched Sex In The City 2 and I did enjoy all those beautiful shoes, but I just don’t want to wear them any more.  :)


Alan Kooi Simpson (born September 2, 1931) is an American politician who served from 1979 to 1997 as a United States senator from Wyoming as a member of the Republican Party. His father was also a member of the U.S. Senate from Wyoming (1962–1967) and a former governor of Wyoming (1955–1959) as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment