Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where Did She Put the Chicken Feed?

“My father used to say to me, ‘Whenever you get into a jam, whenever you get into a crisis or an emergency…become the calmest person in the room and you’ll be able to figure your way out of it.’”
– Rudolph Giuliani



Where Did She Put the Chicken Feed? – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor & Sharpie

Don’t they seem to be looking for something?  I painted this from one of Sharrm’s references at WetCanvas.  The chickens were all different colors, but I liked the white for this.    It felt so good just to paint for the pure fun of it.  I don’t care how busy I am, I think I need to paint a little every week.  Even if it’s just something small and simple.  It’s kinda like needing to eat or breathe.  :)

About Rudolph Giuliani

Rudolph Giuliani, the controversial former mayor of New York City, took the national spotlight after the events of September 11th, when he stood strong, pulling the city together, which garnered him the Person of the Year accolade from Time magazine. He was born in Brooklyn in 1944. As mayor, he presided over a massive urban redevelopment and implemented the “broken windows” policy, which cracks down on small crimes to deter larger ones. After his term as mayor ended, Giuliani founded an investment and consulting company. He remains heavily involved in American politics and ran for president in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment