Friday, April 29, 2011

Olga Owl

Remember:  “Impossible” means “I’m possible”.
– SARK



Olga Owl – 2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor ATC

“My name is Olga Owl.  Whew… spring is finally here.  What I like best about spring is that I can finally get my beak and nails done.  I get sooooo tired of brown!  While I was at the salon, I got my eye feathers done in pink.  Do you like them?  I can’t decide.”

This little ATC went to Ai in Bangkok, Thailand.

You may not be able to see it, but there is a little jewel glued to Olga’s beak.  How fun is that?  Yesterday afternoon, I went to McAlester and practiced my crosswind landings.  What an experience!  The runway runs nearly north and south.  The wind was coming from the west.  It’s an adventure getting that plane on the ground, pointing straight down the center line of the runway.  I’ve been hesitant to practice these by myself, but bit the bullet yesterday and I’m glad I did.

Have a great weekend!  :)

SARK creates colorful inspiration and healing arts through creative channels that make hearts sing! Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy (SARK) has written and created 15 best-selling books, and created hundreds of products.

SARK is the founder and CEO of Planet SARK.  Her company creates products and services to support empowered living.  She was featured in the popular film “Women of Wisdom and Power” – and THAT she IS!  SARK is a change catalyst who provides whimsical and HIGHLY creative resources for healing arts and inspiration to transform your life and be the BEST you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment